We are pleased to accommodate our guests special needs so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have the best and safest stay possible.
During your stay with us, we want to assure that you are able to utilize every activity of our hotel. We have accessible parking for a car or van, an accessible entrance into the lobby, and an accessible registration counter. Our elevator has accessible controls for your convenience. If we have missed something or made it any way difficult for you to navigate with a mobility device, cane, service animal or other aid, please let us know and we will do everything we can to correct this and make you more comfortable.
To assist you with your reservation, we offer the following accessible guest rooms features. All accesible rooms include:
- Door widths are 32" minimum.
- The bathroom vanity is accessible at 32" high and 27" knee clearance below 17" deep. Undersink plumbing is wrapped with protective insulation.
- Bathrooms include grab bars and an accessible height toilet seat of 17".
- Hand held shower heads are in each bathroom
- There are shower benches in roll-in showers and bathtubs
- All bathroom accessories are no higher than 40"
- Clearance between walls and bed is 30" minimum.
- Full length mirrors are in each bedroom
- TV is closed caption compatible.
We offer an accessible room with two double-size beds.
This room has a Lombard Street view and is mobility accessible with a roll-in shower, bench and handheld shower wand. The hearing accessible features include a visual doorbell alert, a visual alarm alert and a visual telephone alert.
We offer 3 accessible rooms with a king-size bed.
These rooms are quiet interior rooms and are mobility accessible with a transfer shower. The hearing accessible features include a visual doorbell alert, a visual alarm alert and a visual telephone alert.
All accessible guest rooms are equipped with in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and 42-inch televisions. The rooms are also equipped with a large work desk and telephones. High-speed Internet access is complimentary.
For those guests requiring hearing assistance, we offer kits that contain teletypewriters (TTY), telephone signalers, telephone amplifiers, bed shaker alarm clocks and visual door knockers.
Other available assistance services include:
- Audio-Visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille signage throughout the hotel
For comments regarding the services, amenities, accommodations or facilities provided to persons with disabilities, please contact the hotel's general manager, who is our accessibility contact person at 415-563-5600 or call any of our guest service agents at our front desk.
We welcome any suggestions on how we can improve our services to assure accessibility for all. Please contact our general manager or our front desk with any suggestions.
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's picturesque Marina District.
- Nearby public transportation gives you easy access to all that the city has to offer. Ask our friendly staff for directions.
- Within walking distance of several world-class restaurants and shops.
- Complimentary covered parking.